Sunday 2 October 2011

Raindrops keep fallin' on me head...

Hello
Good evening
The best advice a work friend gave me was, 
when out in Manchester
 do not go out anywhere without 
carrying a brolly!
...........
I got told this whilst standing at work 
dripping wet 
after having the most amount of rain poured over me ever!! 
Right from the Manchester clouds 
that suddenly appeared from absolutely nowhere 
whilst I was walking to work 
one crisp morning!
I was reminded of this when visiting 
the Manchester Craft and Design Centre
 and seeing Kathryn Edwards artwork 
which included a canvas saying exactly that!! 
Her work is really great 
and very inspiring check her out!
http://www.iamkathrynedwards.co.uk/gallery/index.html

Right come on brolly,
 time for bed! 
We have a big day at work tomorrow 
and it has rained all day, 
so you have had a long day!!
Goodnight all!
Love Tania xXx
Goodbye





No comments:

Post a Comment