Tuesday 4 September 2012

Party time!

Hello
Good morning! I have literally woken up in the clouds today! Pulling up my huge blind on my window whilst still lying in bed, I sat up to a big morning stretch and rubbed my sleepy eyes to see, well, not a lot! The sky was white! It looked like the world was still asleep and hiding away today! Lazy bed day would be lovely! This has made me feel all wintery though! Whilst browsing the internet this morning I started to look at party dresses! Looking ahead for the festive season! Te he! 
Here I have made a little collage of my favs that I found this morning! My favourite dress has to be the bottom left skater dress from asos.com, the little bow is so cute! It would be clever if the bow was detachable! Could even put it in your hair if you wished then!
Hope you all have a lovely day! It looks like the sun is finally burning through the clouds yay!
xXx
Goodbye
P.s The dresses featured are a mix from www.dorothyperkins.comwww.asos.com and www.very.co.uk








No comments:

Post a Comment