Wednesday 23 March 2011

Look what I've done daddy!

Hello

           
The sun is shining again! 
It makes you want to sing with the birds! 
I started on my balcony today! 
It is looking quite dull and I want to brighten it up! 
There is a little table and chairs but thats it!
 My vision is to have a beautiful, colourful, balcony filled with flowers and herbs and vegetables and butterflies...
Well lets not get too carried away!
But this is a start at least! 
I do love my veg!
Lets hope I have beginners luck!
Love Tania
xXx
Goodbye  



2 comments:

  1. Ooo they look really cute as well as hopefully producing some yummy veg. Looking forward to seeing them grow - Claire : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    I just read your mail and I want to thank you so much for all your kind words. Didn't know that there's a problem with my comment settings, I will check them, maybe I made some mistakes there.

    So again, thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it ♥

    ReplyDelete