Tuesday 22 March 2011

Sun, ideas and felt!

Hello,

I sat amongst my papers, glues and embellishments making cards and watching films yesterday! Was lovely!
I watched the film 'Julie and Julia' which has inspired me to blog more! (and eat more he he!) I would suggest the film to any blogger! Its a great little film!
You are probably wondering what the picture is! Well its one of my little felt makes in front of the sunset from last night. I need to take some good photos of it today before putting it in my Etsy shop! Hopefully I will get that done today!!!!
I also made a cute cute hair clip yesterday which I am really excited to add to my shop! So I will really try to get that done today!
I have some Mother's Day cards to make today so I best get cracking on with that.
I will be a busy bee today!
Hope your day is as sunny as mine!

Love Tania xXx

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment