Tuesday 28 August 2012

Autumn Knits

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_037010740847_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7Etxtpenguin%7EWomen
Hello
I quickly had to post about H! by Henry Holland!
My favourite designer in Debenhams!
The section always begins with a great stand showing off great outfits from head to toe!
I just want it all!
The style is vintage and savvy in a modern way!
With lots of shine from his new range of amazing patent bags
which compliment the fab mock suede and patent block heeded shoes!
To top off the autumny style,
there is a gorgeous grey tweed biker jacket!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I love penguins and I love wooly winter jumpers!
I love it when the shops start to fill with lovely warm knits!
I can't help walking past the rails feeling all the lovely materials!
I wish I could have a day in today watching films in a big penguin jumper!
Heres the first amazing penguin jumper I have found this year!

Go get yours now!
I know I need one in my life he he!
The little penguins are even skiing!
So sweet he he!
xXx
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment