Sunday 5 August 2012

'That's the way the cookie crumbles'

Hello
It's been a while since I last wrote on here again!
SOZ!  
I have had some time off work to sort my head out and tomorrow I return to work 
)-: (Sad face!) :-( 
I have a sickening feeling in my belly 
(you know the one you use to get after the school holidays when you would have to go back to school!) 
Horrible!!  
I applied for a job a few weeks ago!  
A Supervisor position for 'Millies Cookies'.  
You had to take the CV in and hand it to the manager personally which got my creative juices flowing!  
I came up with this Milk carton shaped CV which was loved by the staff there he he and got me an interview!!  
Fingers crossed that I get the job it would be a fantastic opportunity and cookies has to be one of my favourite things he he! 
A match made in heaven! 
xXx
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment