Thursday 21 February 2013

Lazy dayssssssss

Hello
He he he he so I am still in bed! 
Well deserved lazyness though! 
Been a busy month with work! 
But this is giving me the chance to catch up on my Etsy shop too.  Sadly having full time work means that I can't spend as much time as I'd like on Etsy or making my crafts, but whenever possible I do squeeze it in! 
The picture above shows new brooches that were only half done until last week!  
If you ask any artist, they will tell you that they all have something, be it a painting, a pot or a dress that they have starting making and never got round to finishing! Well I have a whole suitcase full of bits and the other day I decided that I needed to start finishing them! 
So heres a selection of finished pieces!
Hope you like them!
They will all be going onto Etsy soon!
Love Tania xXx
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment