Monday 22 April 2013

My treasures are worthless in his hands

Hello,
I had a weird week last week. Monday started off so well with lots of lovely sunshine but at the end of the day it felt like I was thundered on. I had my purse and phone stolen at work. I was at the front of the unit cleaning when a nasty guy walked in and picked them up from the work tops. I luckily did not hear or see him which I am so glad about! I think that would have shaken me up a lot more. Stupidly we never locked the back door, but the very next day I made sure I got the lock sorted. It was a horrible experience and it made work feel so uncomfortable! The fact that someone had two really personal things of mine just felt horrible! Little pressed pennies I had collected on my days out and a little meaningful card from my mum are two things I can remember. In his hands these are worthless but to me they were my little treasures. And of course my phone had text messages and notes that meant so much to me, again he would just not care about these.
Anyway, after the inconvenience of stopping all my cards and having to buy a new phone and a little bit a lot of comfort eating! I have come to terms that they were just objects at the end of the day and I was not hurt. I am not going to let him bring me down anymore! I've had my little mope he he. 
So heres to a new week! To lots of crafting, lots of smiling and to feeling good again.
Lots of love Tania
xXx
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment