Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sausage Dog World!

Hello
So on Friday I popped down to the 'Craft and Design Centre' in Manchester with a friend and came across the 'Sausage Dog' studio! Amongst all the sausageness we found the creator, Harriet, and managed to ask her a few questions about how she started out. Harriet was so lovely and answered all our questions! She really inspired me and told us that if we are really passionate about our crafts then we should just go for it.! If you know me, you know that art is 'My World' I live it everyday (cliche hey) but its true, I have stayed up til 12 tonight making a card and brooch, I can't stop creating! My room looks like 'Hobbycraft' has exploded over it tonight he he! Papers, ribbons and diamontes everywhere! I thank Harriet for helping me to look at myself and realising that actually it is possible to reach for your dreams! Positive thinking all the way! These last couple of days I have been working hard to get an order of cards made and I have another order to complete so things are stepping forward! I do just have to work hard! After all, if it were easy would I be doing it...I love making cards and I think people can see how much love I put into each card that I make! So, I urge you to go visit Harriet and her sausages! So fun and quirky!
Goodnight to you all
Tania xXx
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment