Tuesday 15 January 2013

A little birdy

Hello
I wanted to share with you this lovely brooch from the Etsy shop kirstinstride.

Kirstin's designs are all hand drawn on to 
shrink plastic! 
This is another amazing craft and I do have 
sheets ready to turn into makes but as I am such a 
perfectionist I am too 
scared to use them and waiting for the right 
design!  
I know I have so many drawings etc that I would be perfect 
for them though! 
Maybe I should set workshop days for myself he he! 
First day screen printing, 
second day shrink plastic jewellery making! 
Take a look at the other items in the shop! 
There are some adorable 
collar clips 
and with birds being the theme at the minute 
it reminds us that through this cold winter, spring is 
round the corner!
Love Tania xXx
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment