Wednesday 16 January 2013

A little vintage find

 Hello
I wanted to blog about this lovely shop!
It stocks 40s and 50s vintage inspired dresses, skirts, jackets and soooooo much more!!!
I love the Gretal Coat thats come back in stock!
(image above!)
It would def warm up those cold winter nights!
Here I am wearing one of their jackets!
Mum and I popped to London a few months ago where I came across this little boutique! 
I dragged mum in 
like a little girl running to a sweet shop!
I gasped as I saw this jacket and couldn't put it down!
After nearly an hour,
 we stepped outside with our 
bags a little heavier and 
our purses a little lighter!
 We were very giddy and very happy he he!
Love Love Love it!!
Go check out the site for so many lovely pieces!
Love Tania 
xXx
Goodbye










No comments:

Post a Comment